Based God is good.
Based God is great.
Thank you Based God.
For thy gifts on thy plate.
This GIF can be seen as a metaphor for any of the following situations:
- Adam being “locked” in a “Vo” of “life expectations”.
- Adam being locked in a Vo because his arms don’t work; weak metaphor but why don’t his arms work (subtext)? Could it be “life expectations”? Or his double shoulder separation? Only the finest English majors could write a 20 page paper debating these two.
- Our debt situation with China.
- Being trapped in a relationship, whether romantic or platonic, that you refuse to leave even though it’s harmful to your well being. Possibly because they live walking distance to the good bars and you’re saving a buttload on cab fare.
- Having sex in the middle of the night and forgetting who started it, then you realize you actually went to sleep in the wrong house and “who started it” is the LEAST of your problems, Craig.
- The jail from “The Walking Dead”
- Any jail situation, whether it contains zombies or not. Maybe it’s one of those “life expectation” jails.
Break out and get loose with an all new Workaholics, “Hungry Like the Wolf Dog”, Wednesday night at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
Anonymous said: where do babies come from
Karl, the sun god